Goat Disposal


Waikato Petfoods will purchase goats.

If you require Petfood services for Sheep, goats, deer or horses you will need to provide a ‘Animal Status Declaration’ (ASD) form each time.

You can download your ASD form here and have it ready on collection or simply ask our friendly drivers on arrival https://www.mpi.govt.nz/dmsdocument/4718-farmed-mammal-supplier-statement-pet-food

Book a pick up

Frequently Asked Questions